sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Day#1 - Forgiving Myself.

Here I begin. Here I retake my way committing myself to not follow again my indecisions and my doubts.
Starting from 0 to stop those patterns I have admitted again when I deliberately sabotage myself and make a pause within my process. Suppressing and hiding to myself. Instead of observing the crude face I have and embrace that as One and Equal until I stop it. I forgive Myself


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing in myself doubts and indecisions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow doubts and indecisions as a back door which I can open every time I want to hide and accept abuse within myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself within the patterns of doubts and indecisions.


I stop doubts and indecisions within myself. I am not doubts and I am not indecisions. I stand and I clear myself.
I realize I didn´t stopped this patterns cause I followed keeping back-chats to myself as a way to feed my self-interest and to hide from Responsability and commitment to and for myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing back-chats within myself as keeping a 'door open ' to my pattern of hiding from things when they turn wrong.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing in myself the pattern of Self-interest.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize I fear to be changed - to change the definition I have of myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear committing myself to myself cause I cannot trust me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as unreliable. 
(back-chat: 'I know myself'. )
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide from Responsibilities placing the tag before me of 'unreliable person', so Justifying me all the time - Hiding and Protecting me from 'getting my hands dirty'!!!
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing within myself - Self-Sabotage! 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be hard upon myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing in myself hate towards myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can´t change.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say to myself I can´t change - therefore sabotaging and closing every door of opportunity to myself as myself.


I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to observe and realize I place myself as a victim.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to find taste in making me feel as a victim.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to like hurting me. 


Unconsciously I find desire in Hurting me?-- that´s why i constantly sabotage myself 
.
I stop Self-Sabotage...I stop self- hatred. I accept myself, I embrace Myself
I realize all my falls and all my doubts and indecisions are linked to the hate towards me. 
I stop this hate towards me.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario